1. This blog is not a newspaper. Given that the news and articles are not published regularly, it is not an editorial product.
2. The authors and the site owner decline all responsibility towards readers, for the use they may make of the information contained in the blog, which represents the personal point of view of the authors, without any claim to truthfulness or absoluteness.
3. The blog offers the sale of experiential activities produced by the company Doin Scrl and the Tripadvisor marketplace, through the Bokun channel manager. The partnerships activated by the channel allow the marketing of experiential activities subject to the signing of a contractual agreement between the parties.
4. The collaboration of Doin Scrl with the Agenzia Turismo Sostenibile tour operator makes it possible to sell tourist packages and experiential services.
5. The owner is not responsible for anything published by readers in the comments. Comments deemed offensive or detrimental to the image or reputation of third parties, or which contain personal data that do not comply with the rules on privacy or copyright law, will be deleted.
6. The images inserted are published without any profit. If the publication violates any copyrights, please notify us via email and they will be immediately removed.
7. By publishing any content, the user declares that he has read the following page, that he is of age and that he accepts these conditions.